Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bika11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 12:08 PM
    How to unlock my drive
    I have locked my E drive with Easy drive lock.v4 and now when I enter password it says access dendied,now what should I do bcoz I have very important data in that drive
    QendrimQendra12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 03:13 AM

I have the same problem plzz help plzz
    6330232 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 03:53 AM

I have locked my E drive with Easy drive lock.v4 and now when I enter password it says access dendied,now what should I do bcoz I have very important data in that drive.. tell me??
    bsoft11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 11:28 PM

I have locked my E drive with Easy drive lock.v4 and now when I enter password it says access dendied,now what should I do bcoz I have very important data in that drive.. tell me??
    bsoft11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 11:29 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlock fn key [ 5 Answers ]

Unlock fn key

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

Unlock keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My keyboard is locked out but the mouse is moving and reacting fine.Is there something I can do to unlock it?

Radio unlock [ 3 Answers ]

I have my 4 digit code to unlock my radio. I don't know how to enter this on te radio. I have the err on the screen and can not make the numbers take. How do you enter the codes to unlock it a 2002 honda accord

View more questions Search