Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noclue1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 12:04 PM
    English 80's movie about a boy in medievil times trying to defeat "Carto"
    I've been dying to find the name of this movie. I saw it in the mid-80's, possibly on the BBC or PBS channel. It's about a boy in medievil times trying to defeat his enemy, "the evil Carto" (sp?). I remember there was some sort of magician that helped him along the way but the magician was only a floating head of an old wizard with a long white beard. I also remember lots of birds in the movie... like black hawks or something. And the "evil" Carto lived on some high cliff above the sea that had all these waves crashing around it. And I think the boy had a black bird too that he traveled with. Anyway, all the accents are English... I think, which makes me think it was BBC or PBS. Any ideas?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 11:42 PM
    Oh, this is a popular one, which has been previously asked and answered:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...highlight=kato
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 19, 2008, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    Oh, this is a popular one, which has been previously asked and answered:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...highlight=kato
    Good job... I was just working on this one... and wasn't getting to far.. lol
    Noclue1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Thank you so much! What's so funny to me is I'm an insane Christian Bale fan (something about him in Newsies I fell in love with), and here's a movie he's in that I couldn't think of and didn't even know it was him.

Thank you again... I've just ordered my copy from Amazon!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's movie "High Tops" ? [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone ever heard of the movie (or like a stage play/musical) called "High Tops"? It was a high school with an angel and a devil... don't remember much else. Thanks. J

80's fantasy movie about "tree of youth" [ 2 Answers ]

When I was little, I remember watching a movie that was made in the 80's about a boy/girl who goes through his/her mirror to this magical land with puppet creatures. They go to this castle or something where there is a very mean queen who has a tree that produces fruit that makes her stay young...

Heater won't kick on LED flashes "2" times ? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with my heat kicking on after not using it for the summer , I went to the roof and trouble shooted and there is a LED light that flashes 2 times . The manual says If the Led flashes 2 times it's the end switch , if the end switch doesn't close before the ignition period ....

Turn key & get "click" a few times then the car starts [ 8 Answers ]

Hello Car Experts! Need you expert opinion on this problem I'm having with my 95 Avalon: When I turn the key it clicks about the first 6 times and finally it starts after that. What causes this? (Starter, battery cables, Alternator?) Would appreciate any advice

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search