Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Tom, why have I not seen a response from him for a while?
    This is not a plumbing question but a question about a plumbing person.

Tom has always been so active on here every since I have been on AMHD but for the past few weeks I can not remember seeing his response to anything. Can anyone tell me why? And if it might be a health problem, I say Tom Get back soon.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Mybe you have just missed him somewhere, he did four posts today and 5 posts yesterday, so he is here and kicking.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 19, 2008, 01:54 PM
    I thank you for the concern but I've had a house guest since July 4th. And This cuts way back on my posting. Terresa Marie's fixing up her water front home for sale and I have a "roomie" plus helping down at her place. Regards, Tom
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Ok Tom do you need to be posting something in the relationship forum or the adult sex forum??
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 19, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Oh yes, I think Fr_Chuck is definitely on the right track. Good for you bud.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First response? [ 2 Answers ]

How efficient are the early pregnancy tests such as First Response? There are so many to chose from. I was supposed to get my period yesterday ,but never came and I always get it on the same day I can almost time it.

I really need a response. I'm only 16. [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I wanted to know what "it felt like" to be inside... we didn't want to have sex, we just wanted to see how it felt. I know that was a stupid mistake but we did. All he did was go inside and then come out, we didn't do anything else. We did this on Thursday, and on Saturday there...

Need fast response [ 5 Answers ]

OK, wondering if there is any connection, I have been awake for 21 hours, coming up on 22 hours, and still have five more hours to go. I had to work first shift, went home to get caught up on some back work, and now have to work third sift, at work now. I have had two cups of extra strong coffe...

Asking for response [ 2 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of an essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point ?

View more questions Search