Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missdeb1013 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Assessing an article
    Hi, I have an assignment for Psychology where I have to write a critical thinking analysis and assessment on an article, related to the study of lifespan development. I am looking for suggestions on what topic I might gain the most from. I am open to anything! Just do not know what to pick for a topic... any suggestions??

Thanks,
    Deb
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Why not spend about an hour looking through this:
    Carstensen Life-span Development Laboratory | Stanford University
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 02:56 PM
    If I had to do an assignment such as the one that you have to do, I think that I would choose child psychology as it relates to the lifespan of an individual, because there should be plenty of articles from which to choose on that subject.

Child Psychology Lifespan Development Article - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assessing the Packers and Patriots [ 2 Answers ]

Both teams, Packers and Patriots, looked very good, and have excellent quarterbacks. I was wondering about the competition: the Jaguars and Seahawks. The Jaguars had a lot more fight than I anticipated and the quarterback was superb for the most part. The Seahawks looked undermanned; and the...

Search and article [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am now in the last year and I must choose one of the following ( theoretical , optics , nuclear or solid state) and I worry what I choose? I must choose the field that I want do a research

News article: [ 32 Answers ]

I just read this and here is a link. I think it is a pretty cool story. Dreamed up phone number leads man to a bride - Yahoo! Canada News

Article review [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to write an article review in apa style?

View more questions Search