Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 9, 2006, 08:02 AM
    Love at first sight
    Tell me about the first time you laid eyes on your pet/pets.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2006, 08:54 AM
    When I first laid eyes on Cassie - I knew she just had to be mine - her brother henry too. There were three kittens to choose from. I was 7yrs old and only supposed to pick 1 - but my brother just fell in love with henry instantly and I fell in love with Cassie - the other Kitten just did not seem to have that special something.

There little eyes just gazing up at us - them holding on tightly whilst holding them in our arms - most definitely love at first site. I will never forget it.

So we ended up taking them both.

It was hell when Henry was 3yrs old as he got ran over and was killed instantly - I cried for a week.

Now 14yrs on my Cassie has disappeared. She has been missing for 4wks and has left a hole in my heart - the house seems so empty without her.

No cat can ever replace either of them.

We have two Kittens at home Mitzi & Tillie - whilst they are cute - they noway compare to Cassie & Henry.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2006, 10:22 AM
    So sorry you didn't find Cassie! I was wondering if she had come back or been found. I feel absolutely horrid if I lost my cat. :(

I got my siamese from a trailor park 40 miles out of town. A lady there was breeding siamese and selling them unregistered for $50. I had a bit of money saved and I really wanted one, so I begged my foster mom to drive me out there. It was January so it was very cold and the roads were trecherous, with blowing snow across the highway. When we got there, the kittens were sleeping together in a basket in a big fluffy lump. They were all pretty identical. The lady picked one up for me and he clawed her really bad (not on purpose, just he was clinging to her) and drew blood. She was mad and said something like "damn little bastard !!", so then I decided that was the kitten I wanted, LOL, the one who clawed her. Because it was so cold, I wrapped him in an old afghan and held him on my chest for the long ride home. Ever since then he's considered the afghan to be his surrogate mother. He kneads and suckles it everyday and cries when I take it to be washed. Actually it's nothing more than a rag now. :)

My dog is actually my fiance's pet, but he's just 2 years old, and since we've been together for 2 years, I've known the dog his whole life. I didn't have a hand in picking him out, but I was introduced to him one morning when I was still sleeping in bed. I heard my cat hiss and then felt something running up the bed to my face and then licking me. My fiancé had put the puppy on the bed. The pup cuddled in bed with me for a while, so we decided to name him Cuddles. :)
    acatrocks Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2006, 10:54 AM
    I...
    I gasped when I opened a cloth backpack with a little kitten face poking out. I was a little afraid of the kitten.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

What a sight! [ 3 Answers ]

I just wondered if everyone else new what they could find on this site. I was looking under FAQs and wow. It's almost scarey, you can see where everyone is on the forum. There is also a map although I'm not sure it is accurate, as there is no dot anywhere near where I am. Go figure. Anyway, I...

Does he really love me [ 3 Answers ]

I have had a dream that my boyfriend has been with other girls including his ex.? What does this mean?

Eye sight problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have this eye problem once in a while (2-3 times a year) now, last week I had it 3 times and I am worried. I have these blind spots, not foggy, not dark, rather very bright on some areas of my focus. If it's on the side, I cannot see things from the side, if it's right on my focusing area...

View more questions Search