Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alimujtaba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 04:21 AM
    Hacked somebody
    I try every thing somebody hacked and also changed question and profile address. Problem is that there my so many impontant emails & IDs
    snow patroll Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Use a bootdisk, such as a linux distro. I suggest Ubuntu... Just burn the .ISO onto a CD/R and boot it up. It should automatically mount your windows partition. There, you can access your files without a password... And you can back it up using an external HD or Flashdrive.

Ubuntu download
    Download Ubuntu | Ubuntu

Ubuntu documentation
    https://help.ubuntu.com/

Also, ubuntu has a great forum... they usually answer any questions in a jiffey..
    PM me if you need help..

- Snow Patroll
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Linux's Free System Is Now Easier to Use, But Not for Everyone

Please watch Walt Mossberg's video before install Ubantu

Linux's Free System Is Now Easier to Use, But Not for Everyone | Walt Mossberg | Personal Technology | AllThingsD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IP Hacked - or not. [ 6 Answers ]

I sent an email to a good friend of mine at approximately 4.00am Sunday Morning. Less than 12 hours later another friend contacted me and said he had been forwarded the email by the person I sent it to – it had his email address as the sender to prove it.. I thought this highly unlikely and asked...

Have I been hacked? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so someone tracked my computer and I can't take it off.. what can they do with logmein? Does that program record things I have done for the day

I got hacked [ 3 Answers ]

Someone tried to do a $3000 purchase with my paypal account. I had an ultra strong password so am sure I got nailed by a keylogger. Bummer too, I was just now logged into my hosting account for a website and saw that one of my email addresses had been changed to something else! I use AVG...

Someone Hacked Me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone but someone hacked my e mail address and changed my password I've been told that the person is saying really disgusting things to people and I'd really like to know if there is someone who can help me get my password back. Because if I don't I'm in a lot of trouble!! SOMEONE PLEASE...

View more questions Search