Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jhommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Finals are coming!
    Hey my name is Carlos... finals are coming at my school... it would be helpful if sum1 knows any good websites to study from or review. If u know one please answer thanks.
    haripriya Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 03:18 AM
    Wikipedia,the free encyclopedia will provide you informations on any topic in a simple and straight manner.U can catch their site through any search engines
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 03:21 AM
    What are the specific subjects about which you are wanting to know information?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SOS, Finals here, But I can't study! [ 17 Answers ]

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE! And I shall be forever grateful to whoever answers no matter what the answer is, as long as it is helpful and well expressed :p My finals are in 2 days and the first exam is very hard "Chemistry" and the second is worse "Bio" and I can't get myself to study!! Im going...

When is it coming [ 19 Answers ]

I had a little spotting of blood but once and then I went to the bathroom again and there was no blood so do you think my period is coming.

Is he coming around [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Since last post, I have talk to him. Hes told that my behavior has changed and that he does see a great improvement. He says he's not ready to completely talk all the time. But he says that in time he will. And that he does still care for me a lot. Should I still put forth the effort to...

When are they coming? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how long it usually is from being able to feel the kittens in my cats tummy to them actually being born,I am trying to work out when they will arrive - I have a safe place all made up (well a box with some blankets - not that she uses it! lol) When I feel my cats tummy it feels...

View more questions Search