Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessy_D01 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Illegal traveling by bus.
    Does anyone know if an illegal in the United States can travel by greyhound within the united states without a problem, or is it like the airport where they check your visa?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 04:31 PM
    An illegal can travel by bus without checking visas. Only airports do that. Just be sure you tell them that you are an illegal so they can call the cops on you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Do you mean traveling from Canada or mexico and travel into the US by bus, or do you mean only traveling within the US.

Illegals travel by bus within the US all the time, and I would guess they travel by plane within the US, ( no international)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2008, 05:28 PM
    They clearly said "within" the US Chuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Traveling [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im Michael Conti. Im currently enrolled in the University of Las Vegas, Nevada. Lately I have been distracted from my work in school. Im really beginning to Wonder what is out there? Im interested in experiencing new cultures, eating new food and Seeing new places and people. Im...

Traveling with a felony [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking of going to qatar and wanted to find out about the requirements for a convicted felon for traveling abroad. Besides my VISA, is there anything else that I must do to travel to the middle east? THanks

Traveling Felon [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who is a convicted Felon. He was sentanced to probation for life. After 10 years of probation, he decided he would rather do his time and get it over with. He served 13 months and has been out for over 3 years now. He originally was busted for selling drugs. We want to...

Need some traveling tips! [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are traveling to Maui on Saturday. I will be 16 weeks 1 day, and I'm just a bit nervous about the flight. The travel time should take about 14 hours with a couple of short layovers between flights. I know I should get up and walk around at least once an hour, but I was wondering if...

Traveling to canada [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée is a convicted felon and we want to go to canada for a weekend with our kids but we are unsure whether he can go or not due to being a felon, does anyone know how I can find out if he is able too? He isn't on probation he has been trouble free since 2000

View more questions Search