Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khare_anshul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Connest two sheets like I have counts in sheet 1 and want total in sheet 2
    Connest two sheets like I have counts in sheet 1 and want total in sheet 2 .
    mdosh01 Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Jan 20, 2008, 07:39 PM
    I think we need more details to help you on this one. But let me take a stab at it. You have a series of numbers in one worksheet and you want the sum of those to appear in another worksheet.

So, worksheet 1, I have the following entries:

Cell - Value
    A1 - 10
    A2 - 5
    A3 - 17
    A4 - 99

In worksheet 2 I would enter the following formula to have the total of cells A1 to A4 (131)appear in worksheet 2:

=SUM(Sheet1!A1:A4)

This assumes the tab for worksheet 1 is "Sheet1"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

If I carry a mortgage of $80,000 on the asset side of my balance sheet, where does this appear on the Liabilities side of the balance sheet.

Is patents ( Intangible assets) added in total assets on balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Is the patents (Intangible assest)amount added to the current assets amount on a balance sheet. Help Thanks

Link masterlist from Sheet to Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to create a master list of names in one sheet so that when you add or delete rows or columns in the masterlist the other sheets that use this masterlist will automatically add or delete the changes? How would I copy this list. I tried to link it as a formula but that didn't...

Balance Sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Mr. / Ms. What is the balance sheet? How can it be explained?

View more questions Search