Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fakas2002us Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Price your meal
    What are the cons and the pros of the idea of "bidding your meal online" like eBay auction, except this bidding is for restaurants only. Members login to my website and start to bid their meals offered by restaurant participants. Any good name for my online business? I was thinking "RESTOBAY" as my website name. Please advise
    Fakas
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 12:06 AM
    I think there is a need for services -- I just don't know if bidding on a meal will work

Palo Alto Online: Restaurants

Cater To You -- is name I thought of

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meal Plans? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find free meal plans online?

Choosing your last meal [ 17 Answers ]

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow morning, what would you choose to eat at your last meal? P.S. There are no limits to what you can request.

Meal Replacement Plans [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to jump start my weight loss program. Any meal replacement plans any one can recommend?

New meal plan for my dog [ 26 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me on what would be a good healthy meal alternative to giving my dog actual dog food? I know about boiled rice and potatoes, but is there anything else I can give him? I'm sick of feeding him that bland dog food. I spend good money on his dog food, but I'd rather take that money...

Why 30 minutes before meal? [ 1 Answers ]

The spa that introduced me metathione asked me to take the dose 30 minutes before meal... what's the explanation for this?

View more questions Search