Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheryl chelmo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Kenmore washer will not go into spin cycle
    My Kenmore washer will no longer go into spin cycle not a new model but has been faithfull up to now
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Jan 18, 2008, 07:53 PM
    I do not have a solution other than calling a repair tech and that's not cheap. You didn't say how old your washer is but keep in mind that the useful life on average is about 8 or so years. If it's that old or older, you might want to avoid the repair expense (and possible future repair expense) by simply buying a new one. If you can find an inexpensive repair tech that will visit for a reasonale price to give you an idea what's involved, then go for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer noisy spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore washer purchased Mar. 2001. The final spin cycle is very noisy (sounds like -but isn't- an unbalanced load) what should I check first?

Spin cycle on Kenmore washer [ 1 Answers ]

There is a broken switch on the underside of my Kenmore washer preventing the spin cycle from working. How hard is this going to be to fix?

Kenmore washer still has water after spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore washer 80 series model 110, After the spin cycle finishes there is still some water in the washing machine. We restart the cycle and then all the water is gone. This doesn't always happen, sometimes it works fine. Any ideas would be appreciated

Kenmore Washer Won't Complete Spin Cycle [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore 110.4549290 that will agitate, and even will spin up to and including the start of the rinse cycle. It then drains the first rinse water, puts in a couple cups of water, but does not go into the rest of the spin cycle. The timer can be heard running (quietly), and it shuts...

View more questions Search