Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sageone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 07:53 AM
    My husband has had itching for almost a year now. The Drs have given up and now he goes to a Chiropracter he is getting better. I prefer an osteopath myself for treatments. Subluxation in the neck area can cause many different problems. You should check it out.:)
    jarob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 06:56 AM
    My son has had an itch on his forearms for over a year and a half. He has also developed a lump on his neck which appears to be a muscular problem as no problems show on an x-ray. He goes crazy itching at night but scabies medicine doesn't clear it. Nor any eczema medication, anti-histamine or cortisone products. I would really like to hear the results of your mothers' x-ray outcome as we are getting desperate.
    baitalwazir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 01:46 PM
    This is abdullatif from saudi arabia
    I think she should ventelate the house and put bed and bed linen in the sun for few hours if it is at all possible in your kind of weather.
    Also making camomile tea every day once in the morning & once in the evening just the one cup.( small cup )
    Put 50 grammes of camomile buds in pre heated water and wait for 10 minutes before adding to your bath tub where you should sit for 20 minutes.
    If all does not work please correspond to ( [email protected] ) my e-mail for further suggestions all natural none chemical and free advice.
    Debbier1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 11:31 AM
    I to am experiencing a KILLER ITCH located on the top of my arms. So severe and nothing works! Itch is thought to be nuerogenic, as there are no apparent skin rashes, only marks from me clawing at my skin. I am currently looking into a disorder called "BRACHIORADIAL PRURITUS". Ask your dermatologist about this condition. It is thought to be connected with a neck problems. GOOD LUCK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unexplained itching [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have been continuously itching for the last 2 weeks - and I am not able to pin-point the source. The itching makes me scratch which ends up tearing the skin and resulting in bruises in some cases; while in some instances the area just shows small red dots and in some cases, I have small red...

Unexplained experiences [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and I hope you can answer my questions. We lived in a house a few years back that we almost bought but really strange things happened there. Our youngest son, who was about one and a half years old at the time, saw things in this house. You could hear someone come into the...

Unexplained Bleeding? [ 7 Answers ]

For over 1 week now I have been feeling sick having period like pains and sharp pains in my side and a few days later I started bleeding brown like discharge and some red as well like a light period I was due my period last week but I contunied with my patch as I had a college party to go to I have...

Unexplained Infertility [ 17 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now, and nothing. I'm 19 and my husband is 21. I have had every test done and none of the doctors I have seen thus far can tell me anything, other than they know nothing. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through the same thing. If so, I...

View more questions Search