Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Jan 8, 2006, 07:29 PM
    Superdrol!?
    Anyone used this stuff? I am thinking about aking a load of it, any thoughts?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2006, 09:35 PM
    Why
    Besides the possible side effects of harming our liver and losing your hair, why do you wish to use an artificial means of gaining and building muscle?
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Jan 8, 2006, 09:38 PM
    I was just asking if anyone had used it, I knew that it was tuff on your liver, but haven't read anything about losing your hair. I was just wondering because I have been working out for 2 years and have it a plain, wanting a bit more so I was just looking into it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2006, 09:49 PM
    Hair loss
    Most of the hair loss is forf those that are prone to it.

For those that take it, you have to watch high water gain and take other suppliments to aid the liver normally.

There are dozens of body building web sites with chats that talk about the drug.

I am just a firm beleiver that what body growth and muscle growth we need and be gotten naturally. Takes longer, talkes a lot more work but things worth having should take more work.

Also a note one of the web sites I reviewed on this mentioned it was going off the market, not sure if it was a real claim or merely a scam to sell more of the bottles left.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search