Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dedatr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Removeing wood burning stove
    I'm purchasing a home and it has a wood burning stove right off the kitchen and I'll probably never use it. Is it hard to remove? Is it worth something? Or should I just keep it?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Not be hard to remove. I'm sure someone would be interested in purchasing it. Many people do burn wood
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 18, 2008, 11:51 AM
    They do make a good source of emergency heat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xtec wood burning stove blower [ 1 Answers ]

I have an xtec woodburning stove. My blower motor has quit. The blower was built by a company called air-dec (who is too Big and important to answer anyquestions about who they May have sold this unit to. ) does anyone know where I Might be able to find xtec replacement parts for a stove ...

Wiring thermostat to wood burning stove [ 1 Answers ]

Thank You Mike, What I did was just hooked up a squirrel cage with a motor to the wood burner. Now I want to make it run off a thermostat. Just have the two wires coming off the motor.

Wiring thermostat to wood burning stove [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wood burning stove in my pole barn. I have add a blower to it and want to control the blower to turn on & off by way of a thermostat. Could anyone help me with this?

Removing a wood burning stove [ 1 Answers ]

Help! When we brought this townhome it came w/a wood burning stove in the fireplace. It is ugly to us and we would like to remove it. Can we just leave the "hole" and still burn wood?

View more questions Search