Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrleizel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Filipino divorce
    Is there any country a filipino who maried in the Philippines to another filipino go to and get a noncontested divorce
    toyota1068 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2008, 06:38 PM
    I think you have to be a citizen of another country before you can file a divorce from your spouse in the Philippines. As the Philippines does not have divorce there just annulment. Other wise you have to file an annulment which can take a couple of years.
    panchie32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 04:00 AM
    Well u need to live and be a legal citizen of another country since the divorce bill in the Philippines is not yet approved...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filipino bride/wedding scam? [ 41 Answers ]

Met her online, wedding is being planned she says, wants 2k to pay for it, I'm going June 3 for 3 weeks to marry and be with her, she claims she can't come here for a year after we marry due to paperwork involved, am I being scammed? She claims poverty, works 12 hr days, has parents married 38...

Why Aren't Filipino teachers allowed to teach English in Korea? [ 3 Answers ]

I have always worked as an ESL Teacher for Koreans and Japanese. I heard that Filipinos are illegal to work in S.Korea as an ESL Teacher? I have always found it very discriminating since the Population rate of Koreans in the Philippines is increasing each year. 75% of them are studying English...

Summary of filipino epics [ 1 Answers ]

Can give me a summary of tulalang in tagalog?

I need a website that contains a glossary of any Filipino Epic story [ 1 Answers ]

I need a website that contains a glossary of any Filipino Epic story.. thanks

Divorce or not [ 7 Answers ]

I have been married nine years and just found out last week that my husband cheated on me with his first wife just before we were married and just after. I have had my suspicions within 6 months after we married he came down with herpes... that he never had before in the months we dates and not...

View more questions Search