Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klmgb Posts: 114, Reputation: 13

Jan 8, 2006, 06:11 PM
    Parent Company
    I am trying to find out who is the parent company of American eagle Outfitters and what all do they own, but in general how would I get that info?

Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Public traded company
    Thomas Presby owns more than 10 percent of the outstanding stock, he filed a SEC filing in 2005.

The company is a public traded company.
    American Eagle Outfitters (NASDAQ: AEOS)

And you can get a current copy of their annual report from the following web page
    http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix....p=irol-inforeq

A copy of their incorporation papers can be found at
    http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_...orporation.pdf

And you can call them at 1 (888) 232-4535

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Survey on Parent Pressure [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, my name is chase, I am a freshman in high school. I am resurching teen depression for my english class, and one of the causes of teen depression is parent pressure. I am asking any parents that read this, to fill out these few questions. Please answer honistly and to the best of your...

Parent alienation- Help! My son says he is afraid of me. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old son who refuses to spend any time alone with me, he says he is afraid of me even though I have never hurt him. His father has petitioned for sole custody and my son wants him to get that. I am a good mother, imperfect perhaps and human, but how can a child that I carried,...

Death of a parent [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 yrs old and I keep thinking about my mom. She keeps getting sick and isn't taklin care of her heal and when I do tell her to go to the gym or go walking she just yelles at me. I lost my dad when I was 5 and I don't want my mom to go. Now a days I've been thinking a lot of her goinng a way. I...

Step parent [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know anything about step parents rights? Do we have any? Where do I look to find out more?

View more questions Search