Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sugar sweet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2006, 05:22 PM
    Country
    Howdy,
    I was just wonder'n if you know of any country concertsthat are coming up in the seattle area?! (Like Tim Mcgraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Cheasney, Martina Mcbride, and others) thanks for your help:)
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2006, 09:24 AM
    Check here: http://seattle.citysearch.com/section/events

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Country name change [ 1 Answers ]

What brought about the name chage from Persia to Iran in 1932?

Sovereignty of a country [ 5 Answers ]

Errrr, I'm in a debate competition and the motion of the debate is ' This house believes that the sovereignty of a country depends on a strong economy rather than a strong military' I'm on the opposition team and I seriously don't know what to say. Please help. I need to know why the...

Out of Country (during H1B) and Change from F1 to OPT to H1B [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, First of all a great service and a great site with loads of useful information. Here is my scenario: Dec 2003 to May 2005 - F1 Status June 2005 to Sept 2005 - OPT (F1) Status Oct 1, 2005 to Dec 2005 - H1B status My company sent me to its branch in INDIA office for a special project...

Country codes [ 4 Answers ]

Who decided on the country dialling codes? When were these brought in? How were they decided? Country code +44 UK Country code +91 India etc...

Buying Tickets in another country [ 1 Answers ]

I am an American currently living in Britain, but because of the dreadful foreign exchange rate, I'm wondering if it's possible to purchase tickets via a friend or a website in the US and pay with my credit card (also American). Is this possible? Thank you!

View more questions Search