Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RUBLUE Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Feb 20, 2006, 05:47 PM
    If you know truly all this is going on, then you must believe in some sort of afterlife or other realm. Then why is it so hard for you to believe in a living God of the living universe. Sound like you might need a being greater then yourself right now. I know in the USA there are laws regarding buying or leasing property that have been known to have been haunted. Other than that, if you are scared for your life screw the lease and bail.
    Carol Lee Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 10:33 AM
    Darell,

The land your flats been built on is what is called geopathically stressed, this mean elements in the ground helps draw in and retain spirits some might say ready for collection, until they are ready to pass on to their next progression.
    That`s one way of looking at...
    The spirit does not have the same consciousness as ourselves you might say it's a program. Yes you can have someone to bless your home, but this generally only works on a tempary basis.

The land energy needs balancing physically, say with Land Acupuncture.
    But in your case I suggest you bye a Raditech. This sends a frequency around the wring in the flat which helps push some of the negative energy away. Do a search for "Raditech" and find your nearest stockiest.
    Ask to speak to Rolf Gordon, if you can borrow the payment for the device off a friend or relative.. He will proved it free.. But you need to speak to him.. Get back to me if there is a problem.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2006, 11:17 AM
    Just being a devils advocate here. Lets just say that it is all a set up? That it is a way of getting people out yet making the money for the full year anyway. Or there are other possibilities but I do not want to get anybody mad (;
    Carol Lee Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Just being a devils advocate here. Lets just say that it is all a set up? That it is a way of getting people out yet making the money for the full year anyway. Or there are other possibilities but I do not want to get anybody mad (;
    Jusushelper,

Well that`s one way of looking at it:
    Depend if your working from the sort of hidden worlds...
    The land in this case, has far as I can sense has a natural formed imbalance...
    It is possible to change the balance through human intervention for good or not so good. Usually if that site was a war zone..
    Like Alzwits in Poland what was once good land has been changed to a negative vibration

What`s more likely the case was the land was up for redevelopment anyway.
    The people who buy or rent such places don`t usually have the sense they are born with. Its just a means to an end..
    Once one find out a place has bad Feng Shui there is not a law will do or the
    Local council, much like a bad smell or Noise. Its very much "buyer beware".

Despite the rise in so call spiritual awareness, those who say they believe; think that God or the spirits are in some separate place.
    Much of what is perceived and natural energy systems and even clean energy
    Is not as clean as it might at first seem.

You could be even more off the ball and say the governments at some level
    Have been using us all. But I think that might need another topic heading.
    mysweetbaby Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 01:24 AM
    It is not a ghost, it is not a spirit. The devil is around you and if I were you, better pack yourselves up and try to shake him off both of you. Better do this as early as you can, as early as he hasn't got any hold of you yet. I don't have to do any explanation, just watch "the exorcism of emily rose". It's a true story, and yes it has images of people
    With dark eyes. May God be with you always.
    Toms777 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 12, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by darren_lee
    I live with my partner in our new home, an apartment in aberdeen scotland near a river. When we moved in it was great but we soon noticed some very abnormal things. The taps would just come on, items would fly off the shelfs and electrical appliances would turn off and on.

We just laughed it off until i started having horrid dreams. one in particular was a face, almost like it was made of clay, it snarled at me and then floated around our bed and attacked me.

This turned into a strange apparition, me being a non-christian (i had never even been in a catholic church) however my partner is a dennounced catholic. I saw a woman dressed in black sitting on rocks (sandstone) with a man accross her knees just starring at me. it was deadland all around nothing growing nothing living. Her eyes were black and i felt really scared.

Then it got physical; something whispered into my ear one day in a language that i have never heard, and my partner experienced a pushing down upon him in bed. we didnt speak of our experiences to each other until it became too much and were amazed to find that we were experiencing similar things.

We called a priest in however is wasn't really too comfortable to do anything about it so we bought prayer cards and it died down. however we feel like its building up again.

The building is fairly new, used to be a hotel/school next door

Can anybody help us find out what it is??
    Enjoy the show. It is free. Try getting married. That could fix it.

Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil step mom [ 27 Answers ]

I am writing because I have an evil step mom. I know you are all thinking that I must be irrational, but any other step parents out there will agree that it is women like this one that gives them such a bad name, and they get the flack for people like her. My little brother and I live at home....

The Evil Eye. Is there such a thing? [ 25 Answers ]

O.K. so going to the grocery store is usually mediocre. The other day,there I was, turning around to move my cart from an island where they keep cold sandwiches & stuff. So I turn around, ready to go forward, and there was this man(about 60) giving me this look. There was no reason for the look...

Evil old navy... [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new old navy commercial "spring loves stripes". A woman sings it and the chorus goes " daddio, daddio" a few times... Its stuck in my head for hours after I see the commercial so I figure it would make sense for me to at least know...

Resident evil 4 [ 1 Answers ]

Where do you find the broken butterfly magnum on the castle level on Resi 4 ps2 ?

Evil spyware [ 6 Answers ]

I have decided to run some tests of the main spyware removal tools: Adaware, spybot, xoftspy, Micro$oft AS, trend housecall, etc. So what do you consider the worest spy/ad/malware out there? Also are there any other tools I should try? :D

View more questions Search