Ask
    92aslam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 12:12 AM
    Advantage & disadvantage of labor union
    Advantage & disadvantage of labor union
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2008, 12:56 AM
    This question comes up from time to time on this site. If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will see links to questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on them and see what the answers have been. Also, if you put the words "labor union" or "labor unions" into the search function at the top of this page, it's likely that you might find even further answers concerning this type of question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multinational companies advantage and disadvantage [ 5 Answers ]

Can any one please provide me the information about the advantage and disadvantage of being multinational companies and the advantage and disadvantage to the host country. And to the mother counttry. I am bit confuse about this.

Advantage and disadvantage [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing an assignment on unions. What are some advantages of being in a union? And What are some disadvantages of being in a union?

Labor union [ 1 Answers ]

What kinds of occupational complaints do service workers have? Would unionization may be able to help resolve some of those complaints? Is there any reason why a "new collar" worker would not want the same benefits and clout that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing? What might...

Advantage/disadvantage of trade unions [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know much about Unions and I would like to know the advantage/disadvantage of unions in the point of view of employer and also as an employee. Thanks

View more questions Search