Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Totally Screwed Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jan 17, 2008, 11:49 PM
    Honey for healing
    Is it true that honey can help you heal faster? I heard it from someone and I am wondering if there is any validity in this method of healing faster? If so are there certain types of honey that help more?:confused:
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2008, 12:08 AM
    Honey for healing --- I picked one link from Google search

Healing Honey: The Sweet Evidence Revealed

Honey for healing - Google Search

I love honey -- But dietician told me not to use it -- On a diet
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Honey can help with many things, but with serious injuries like you had, Idoubt it will be a lot of help,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90/80's cartoon Movie about bears and honey! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok it was early 90's maybe late 80's cartoon kids movie about this bear and her little baby sister and they slide down this slide into a land of other bears that make lots of honey but then the honey factory thingy gets shut down or something and they have to figure out what to do, and then there's...

Honey well limit switch settings? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wood furnace add on and want to know what my honeywell limit switch should be set at for the blower to turn off and on what degrees when burning wood?

Dry Skin Honey Mask [ 2 Answers ]

Why do so many dry skin mask preparations contain honey? How does it work? I can see why it would help acne, honey kills bacteria by causing them to burst when their water is sucked out by the high sugar, low water syrup (osmotic lysing). But how does it moisturise skin? Or does it just act as...

Change old honey with new thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Yes: I have a two stage hear pump and I finally got a two stage thermostat model # rth7400. the old wires were ( y=yellow g=green 0=orange r=red w2=white and x=gray ) the new 7400 connection are C G Y O/B Rc R Aux E I have tried (yellow to y) ( green to g) ( orange to o/b) ( r to...

View more questions Search