Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cedmech Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Why I do not have 24 volts to my contactor when my thermostat is on ihave a carrier h
    Help from south cakalaka I have a carrier heat pumpand I am not getting 24 volts to my contactor and my thermostat is working
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Incomplete information. Can you tell us more.
    therinnaiguy Posts: 153, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2008, 12:22 PM
    On the thermostat, is R and R1 jumped?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I just receive my yearly maintanence on my Carrier Heat Pump. And the technician also checked my thermostat when I told him the auxiliary heat was coming on when it is 60 degrees outside. He said there had been a power spike and had reset the auxiliary heat lockout to OF and he set it back to 35...

Can I Get Piercings If IHave Scleroderma? [ 1 Answers ]

I Was Wondering If I Could Get Any Piercing's If I Have Scleroderma. 'Cause I Wanted Too Get My Lip Pierced.

120 volts vs 240 volts tools [ 3 Answers ]

How do I configure a 120 volts 60hz woodworking tools bought in the usa to work on a 240 volts 50hz power rating in my country without having to compromise the motor operation. I understand that the stepdown transformer can only reduce the voltage but not the cycles. That means that a tool with...

Carrier thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

Just this week thermostat was not on, flipped circuit(not blown) thermostat went on. Has happened 3 more times today. House is one and half years old. Took cover off checked connections. What is causing this?

Carrier thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

My carrier thermostat was working, but then fan ran continuous. Checked thermostat, not lit. Book says internal power source, not battery, could this have given up, even with power still on? Is this renewable or do I need a new thermostat? It is 10 years old. Thanks

View more questions Search