Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blacy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 08:44 PM
    My dog hasn't eaten in 5 days
    My dog hasn't eaten in 5 days and spews when he has a little drink he can't keep anything down his spew is a yellow colour
    Sarah_the_vet_tech Posts: 38, Reputation: 11

Jan 17, 2008, 08:54 PM
    A dog that has not ate in 5 days is a very sick dog. I have no clue to what it is. But you need to get your dog to the vet like now. He can't go many more days without dying of dehydration. Don't mean to be rude but if my dog stops eating I get concerned right then. Instead of 5 days later. How old is your dog?
    rapunzellouise Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 09:14 PM
    CALL A VET!! Poor doggy... maybe he needs a little TLC... =^_^=
    ayashe Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Jan 17, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Why have you not taken your dog to the vet already? 5 days without food, and vomiting? Please waste No more time... go to the vet..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dog hasn't eaten in 3 days, she is panting a lot and is limping [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here. I have an 8 year old sheppard/lab mix. She is a great dog but 5 days ago she started limping, panting and now hasn't eaten in 3 days. She wants to go out side but just lays on the deck. She doesn't want to play at all. She keeps licking her thigh. She has had a mass on her tummy...

My dog hasn't eaten for days [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 10month Shepard terrier mix who hasn't eaten for 10 days. He isn't depressed, actually he still wags his tail when he sees us. We took him to the vet but that was no help. All they did was give us some antibiotics but he still won't eat. Is there anything else I could do?

7 year old wonderful border collie has not eaten for days. [ 1 Answers ]

My border collie is 7 years old and all of a sudden acts like he has no will to live. He has not eaten anything for about 7 days. Not even things like pure tuna or hamburger which any dog would suck down so fast. He has lost a lot of weight and will only come to his name if you say it repeatily....

My Dog Hasn't Eaten for 7 days! [ 3 Answers ]

My 3 year old dalmatian hasn't eaten for 7 days! I am so worried about her and terrified she will die. Last Friday was the first day she ate nothing. Digit (my Dalmatian) has urinary crystals, which is something a lot of dalmatians have, and was put on Hills Diet Plan Canine UD, tinned food, when...

14 year old Staffie, not eaten in 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in the UK and my staffie, (a 14 year old staffordshire bull terrier weighing anout 23kg), has a heart murmur, but recently he started coughing, it turned out to be fluid in his lungs caused by the heart problem. I got some FORTEKOR, and some FRUSEMIDE from the vet, and the coughing...

View more questions Search