Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Boyfriend wants to masterbate on our first date!
    Hey, my boyfriend is rle sweet, and nice but he askd me
    ' do you masterbate '
    I told him the truth and said no, he says
    'well you should try it babe, or I could do it for you when we c each other'
    And I freaked out. What do I do?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 08:53 PM
    ... I don't understand... you two are dating but he wants to try it on your first date?

Also, whatever you don't want to do, you don't have to. Don't let him force you to do anything you don't want to.

Also, how old are you?
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2008, 09:11 PM
    I'm 14
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 09:13 PM
    First date? Is there going to be a second? What do you suppose he might be interested in getting from the relationship?

Those are just some questions for you to think about. I don't need to see any answers.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 09:13 PM
    You two are boyfriend/girlfriend yet have not been on a date?

Regardless, as I said... if you're not comfortable with it, don't go through with it.

Not to mention, on your other post, your boyfriend isn't over his ex. He's only using you.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 09:14 PM
    And this is from the same guy that is still wanting his previous girlfriend?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Not something normally asked on first date, esp at your ages.
    Sounds like someone just interested more in sex than a relationship
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2008, 12:53 AM
    That's all he wants and he's probably just getting str8 to the point b.c if your not down he'll find someonelse... you say he's really sweet you'll find out after you tell him no I rather wait, see if he's still interested or if he's going to just blow you off and put you down... Honey that's not what you do on your 1st date especially at your age and don't let him manipulate you with his "sweetness"... Goodluck
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Honey, honey!! No, that's not OK! Whatever happened to the days when guys waited until the third or fourth date to even try to kiss a girl goodnight??

I'm sorry if that sounded harsh, but dear, you already know the answer to your question. You're fourteen. You have plenty of time to do that on the many inevitable dates in your future. I agree with ISneezeFunny, don't EVER do something that you are uncomfortable doing. No boy is worth you going against your conscience... EVER. Seriously, just say no and ditch him!

Good luck, darlin! And, practice "NO!" :)
    glenghs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Both of U need and new relationship and that is with the Christ. Otherwise, U are N for a life of regret and moral poverty. Good relationships are 2 B desired above all and the only way to have that is to B honest with each other in all things and U should wait for "love" in the marriage bed. Otherwise, it is just sex and U will become weary with that after awhile, because U will feel like U R being used. I am 68 years old and I have seen a lot of lives crashsed because of wrong decision made concerned sex. May God lead U.

Glen
    dana21 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Whoa. 14? And that's what he says?
    Ok if he doesn't have respect for you now.. in my opinion he won't have
    Any for the future... read the signs now and make the right decision
    NOW.. dont let it go further. The more longer u dwell on this situation
    The more complicated and confuse u get so just RUN FOR THE HILLS!
    I am so sure there are very nice guys out there.. who will respect you
    More then this GUY... RUN FOR THE HILLS!
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend won't date me if I'm a stripper [ 27 Answers ]

Recently I have been interested in becoming a stripper for a few years. But the minute I brought it up with him, he said he wouldn't date a stripper. We've been dating for about a year now, with plans on getting married. I've tried to tell him how I would like to become a stripper, and earn good...

Should I date my friend's ex boyfriend? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, i like this guy named chris...alot. We are both 13.My friend Tiffany doesn't want me to date him at all. Tiffany is 15!They recently broke up with each other and i really like him and she knows i do. He loves me also. Everybody is telling me to do it and i want to but tiffany said she wont be...

Should I date my best friends ex- boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My situation is kind of weird. I live with my best friend, I love her dearly and really do not want to disrespect her in any way. The reason I say this is weird is her current bf( in which she has a child with) I dated briefly... very briefly so it doesn't even matter. She hooked up with him and...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search