Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Ugh, boyfriend pissing me off
    OK I rle rle like him him well love him we both love each other but he can't take the hint that, his old girlfriend doesn't want him anymore... wat do I do to get his head out of the clouds? Thanks
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 08:32 PM
    If he is still trying for her, how does that make you feel? Seems like you're playing second fiddle if I have understood correctly.
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2008, 08:35 PM
    I already told him I'm not going to do this but he just... idk he convinces me to stay with him
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Sorry you are going through this. It must be pretty hard to feel that if she changed her mind, then he would drop you for her.

Only you can decide how long you're willing to let that behavior go on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

She has a boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I fell in love with a girl that has a boyfriend... and she keeps telling me she still loves him but her actions towards me clearly shows she doesn't want to be with him.. what should I do?

My boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years and I want to live together. Every time I mention it(which isn't often) he never really gives me an answer and just blows it off. I work night shift 3 nights a week and he works days 5 days a week. So we only see each other once during the week and...

Dog pissing [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my 6 yr old dog to stop pissing in cage

Cat is "pissing" off Husband [ 7 Answers ]

We have been having a problem with our cat. He is part Manx and is 11 years old. We have had him and his brother both since birth. Brunny (the problem cat) is urinating around the house. He tends to urinate in one room in particular, but if a piece of clothing or a piece of paper is left on the...

View more questions Search