Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabbycat Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Retail Method of Inventory costing
    KoKo Company uses the retail method of inventory costing. They started the year with an inventory that had a retail cost of $35,000. During the year they purchased an inventory with a retail cost of $300,000. After performing a physical inventory, they calculated their inventory at $60,000. The mark up is 100% of cost. Determine the ending inventory at its estimated cost.

$120,000
    $60,000
    $30,000
    $35,000

Can anyone help me to learn how to solve this

Check out some similar questions!

Retail inventory method [ 5 Answers ]

Problem 6-6BB Retail inventory method P4 The records of Alaina Co. provide the following information for the year ended December 31: At Cost At Retail January 1 beginning inventory.. . $ 81,670 $114,610 Cost of goods purchased.....

Retail Inventory Method [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone tell me what my next step should be and if I Have done the parts that I have done are correct thus far. At cost At Retail

Absorption Costing Method and Marginal Costing Method [ 0 Answers ]

A company's normal capacity utilization is reckoned as 90%, it has a production capacity of 200000 units per year. Standard variable production cost and the variable selling cost are Rs. 11 and Rs. 3 per unit respectively. However the fixed cost and the fixed selling cost are rs. 360000 and Rs....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.