Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JJ120 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Which guitar do I get?
    I have $250. Should I get the douglas wrl 595 emg ice blue Douglas WRL 595 EMG Ice Blue at HomeOld
    Or the esp ex 260
    ESP EX-260

Thanks,
    JJ
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2008, 03:33 PM
    You should try and play both. See how they dit to you, how the playing feels. It needs to be like a relationship.
    JJ120 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 03:37 PM
    I would but the only problem is that I there is no store where I can try the douglas. They are only online, so I'm trying to base my purchase off features, quality, and user reviews
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2008, 03:43 PM
    I am just a firm beleiver that you don't marry a women you have never meet and you don't buy a guitar you have never played.

You may contact the manufactor and find where it may be possible to see one. We have traveled 100 miles or more to see and try instruments.
    Jonathan0996 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 06:04 PM
    [QUOTE=Fr_Chuck]I am just a firm beleiver that you don't marry a women you have never meet and you don't buy a guitar you have never played.

I agree. Guitars in this price range are somewhat inconsistent anyway. You want to get your hands on one and play it a while.

Your best bet might just be to trot on down to your local Guitar Center and play a half dozen guitars. Buy the one that sings to you. There are lots of guitars in this price range and a lot of them ain't bad. Keep an open mind and play a bunch of them.
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Mar 25, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Don't buy a guitar for looks.. like they both said try it first.. eatehr one u get if u have a good music store by your house then grab yourself seom ghs boomers for strings.. if they don't have boomers get some elixer lights

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Learn the guitar. [ 15 Answers ]

I really do want a guitar for christmas. Is it quite easy to learn, will I be able to learn it? I am 12 and VERY interested in one. Any tips or anything I need to know will be appreciated. Thanks

Learning Guitar [ 26 Answers ]

I would like to learn guitar this year, just a few questions though. Is it very hard to learn and is the equipment really expensive. also what the best way to learn from a teacher a book or a computer program?

Guitar exersises [ 3 Answers ]

How to increase guitar playing speed fast?

Guitar Hero/Guitar Hero II for PS3 help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I don't have a PS2 'cause I made a mistake by waiting for the PS3 to come out forever, but SINCE IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT... I'm going to get it. And the first games I want are Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero II. I want to know if it'll play on my Play Station 3 since it's made for Play...

View more questions Search