Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jan 17, 2008, 02:45 PM
    What's meisos and mitosis
    I have a science midterm tomorrow and can someone tell me the difference between mitosis and meisos where I can actually understand it?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 01:28 AM
    Isn't mitosis the division or most cells. And meisos the division of sex cells? Basically anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mitosis and meiosis [ 6 Answers ]

Why is metosis and meiosis important to living organisms? When would an organism need to undergo the process of mitosis? Meiosis? What would happen if meiosis did not occur? Any clue..?

Getting a divore what's mine and what's not? [ 3 Answers ]

Been married for five yrs two kids one is 4yrs and the other is 1 ,got a house 1 week before we got married and I never got my name on put on the deed.but have been helping with the mortgage the whole time,she makes a lot more money than I do and I also caught her in an affair with her ex...

What's he up to? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a male friend, which I talk online, who permanently wants to talk sex to me (he tries in every way, he uses all methods to involve me in online talks), but he does not want to call or date with me since five years. We live 6.000 miles far away, thatīs the problem too. He gets angree if I...

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

View more questions Search