Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshleyCrashley Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 01:15 PM
    Am I Pregnant or something els?
    So I'm about 2 months late on my period. When I visited my mother on christmas she mentioned that I looked pregnant because I'm gaining weight in my tummy and my breasts are bigger, I thought maybe I'm just bloated from being so late. Well I waited, still no period. I started spotting light pink when I went to the bathroom for about a day and a half and it went away. Its been about a wek since I have spotted and still no period. My breats feel fuller and I'm seeing changes in them. I have bad headaches when usually I never have any. Im getting lower back pains, and slight cramping. I took a HPT 2 weeks ago and it came out negative. Im having really bad mood swings, but that could maybe be PMS, but why would the mood swings be going on for a month? It doesn't make since to me. I also have been having a lot more discharge then usual... and sometime in my sleep I leak a lot of water. My mom didn't find out she was pregnant till she was 4 months pregnant with me by a blood test, the HPT's all came out negative. Me and my b/f don't use any method of birth control, and we actually decided lastnight that we want to have a baby boy. So if I am indeed pregnant we will be happy. But If I'm not, I want to know what's going on with me. All information you can give me would be great!
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jan 17, 2008, 03:26 PM
    It's time to make a doctors appt.
    The hormones may not have been built up in your system 2 weeks ago.
    A blood test or ultrasound can give you better results.

Jan 17, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Is it common for HPT's to be wrong? Ive been told by a lot of people that they are usually correct, but then others say that HPT's never worked on them and a lot of other people. And I'm wondering if I take after my mom, even though the HPT's wernt as good 20 years ago. I would just hate to go spend the money for a simple blood test and find out I'm not pregnant... if I'm not, what's wrong with me? Pregnant or not its still scary not knowing what's causing my body to go through so many changes.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jan 17, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Being two months late is a concern and worth getting checked out.
    Home Test are not always accurate, especially if the hormone was not built up in your system.
    Honey make that appt.
    If your not pregnant you still need to find out what's going on with your body.

Jan 17, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Ahhh! All right. Ill look into it, thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

4 weeks late can I still be pregnant

Don't know if I am pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 17 an I don't know if I might be pregnant on the 25 of February 2006 I Played with my boyfriend and there was some pre- and then about 15-30 After(we took a walk which lasted around that time) he fingered me but he did Not touch the top of his but I touch my ceteris could I be pregnant...

Am I pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

So I made a post the other day and now I need more answers. I got off b.c in jan and then in feb I had my period on the 12th then the 18th of march. In march my period lasted a lot longer than usual and I figured I will get it around the 18th if not later in April. I have had unprotected sex...

View more questions Search