Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 17, 2008, 12:35 PM
    I'm stareing at girls
    I'm a bit worried about the extent I stare at girls, not just the really pretty girls because everyone stares at them but all the girls I see.
    My g/f left for india for 6 months 3 months ago, and I was OK till recently, when I realised id been looking at girls like I had never done before, checking them out all the time.
    I'm terrified every Thursday afternoon because we have pe at school and I can't help staring at all my girl friends getting hot and sweaty, it creeping me out big time.
    What's worse is a few of them have got crushes on me (trying very hard not to sound big headed! ) and I'm worried that if I don't stop going crazy then they might get the wrong idea and try it on with me. I like them all as friends but if I can't control my wierdness I might upset them. Help me!:eek:

Jan 17, 2008, 01:07 PM
    Someone has to be able to help me?. anyone?
    alyssarox32 Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Okay you seem desperate. First of all, how old are you?

Jan 17, 2008, 01:17 PM
    15, I'm way too young to be having a breakdown I know but its litteraly driving me crazy, thank you for taking an interest
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jan 17, 2008, 10:33 PM
    If you rely love your girlfriend than you shouldn't feel guilty because its normal feeling, she hasn't been around to be stared at by you. If you feel like 6 months is too long just take a break and mabey see other peple, but I'm srry, I don't have a great answr for this
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 10:35 PM
    You can stare. Don't touch.

Window shopping is fine.
    JerseyGuy Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2008, 10:37 PM
    You're halfway through the vacation time already, if you think you can handle yourself for the last 3 months then wait for your girlfriend if you really like her.
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2008, 12:44 AM
    Its so natural for you to be looking at other girls at your age especially if you don't think your "inlove" maybe your girlfriend is not the one for you... do you think if she was around you would still be going this crazy with looking at other girls?. maybe your just craving attention from a girl any girl since your girlfriend is not around...

Jan 18, 2008, 10:06 AM
    I am in love with this girl. And love is not a word I throw around a lot, there is no chance of me straying at all but I am worried about the girls I know, who have already tried it on a few times and might see g/f being vacant as an opportunity. Thank you all for the support, that's prob all I need
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Love isn't a word you throw around a lot... quite possibly because you... haven't had much of a chance to... at the age of 15.. . I'm 21. I threw the L word at one girl.. . ever.

Jan 19, 2008, 04:16 PM
    How I mean is the way I hear girls who have a new man every few weeks and they say they love them. But your right I haven't been aruond very long and I'm very very lucky
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 04:25 PM
    I think most guys stare at girls, all girls, a lot at your age. I certainly don't think you're alone in this. Your body's adjusting to all the new chemicals rushing around your system, I think it's natural and you shouldn't be too worried about it.

Jan 19, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Aye yeah I know but I didn't stare this much before
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Relax. I stare at women something like... 12 hours a day. I leave 6 hours for sleep, 6 hours for eating/bathroom time. The rest, all women.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by raggablue
    aye yeah i know but i didn't stare this much before
    Exactly, you're changing. It's a natural change and it's okay to be confused about it. Just know that it's natural.

Jan 19, 2008, 05:09 PM
    But its holding me back, I have coursework and I'm supposed to be taking A level art, all this is harder when all of a sudden my teachers look like models in my eyes
    womaningirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2008, 07:27 PM

I think that you should tell these girls to back off
    Talk to them about your assume girl friend
    They should get turned off by the love and comitment you show
    That should keep those little hoes in place
    roxy8120 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2008, 01:50 PM

U need to see your girlfriend because you have no one to focuz on so your all like oooo look a girl ooo look another one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

How do I know if girls like me? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been a pretty shy guy my whole life and just recently I have started my second semester of freshman year in college. I have met some girls and a couple of which I really have feelings for. I don't know what I am supposed to do about it because sometimes they will show that they have...

What do girls want? [ 6 Answers ]

for all you girls out there, just answer me this, I'm through with all this "try and guess what to do next" crap (did that get censored?) I just want to know what a girl wants from a relationship so I can try to give it. Also, if someone says something that u don't agree with, don't be afraid to...

Girls what do you say [ 2 Answers ]

I like this girl and she is dating my friend. I need help on how to tell if she likes me or not like girls really what would you say?

Girls. Why [ 3 Answers ]

Basically I'm 17 never done nothing with a girl never kissed or nothing... most reacently I tried really hard to get a girl who supposedly liked me well tonight she went out with her friend watched the movie we were supposed to watch and then laughed it up in my face and told me I had no chance and...

View more questions Search