Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutedia Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2006, 09:37 AM
    Abnormal psychology
    What r the applications of abnormal psychology?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2006, 09:53 AM
    Abnormal
    Hi, cutedia,
    Here is a link:

http://www.purgatory.net/merits/

It explains what "abnormal" is, and some of the disorders involved, with much more info.
    Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal sperm [ 4 Answers ]

If I have 90% of abnormal sprem, what does it mean? Especially concerning fertility? Will these sperms possibly inseminate an egg, and if so, what result on the baby would there be?

I have abnormal bleeding after sex/hysterectomy [ 2 Answers ]

I had a (complete) hysterectomy 1 yr ago. A couple months ago I started bleeding after sex. The pain (moderate to severe) is inside. Deep inside. Before my hysterectomy, 2 yrs before, I had endometriosis. I had one ovary taken out and it was also attached to my bladder. I have had 2 c-sections...

Psychology [ 4 Answers ]

What is the nature of consciousness? When not fully conscious, what behavious or mental activities (such as perception, learning) may occur unchanged? What activities occur but function differently? What activities cease?

Abnormal Bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure how this site works but I would greatly appreciate it if my question is promtly answered.I had my mentsral cycle about 14 days ago,then on the fifteenth day I was bleeding for about 8 hours of that day,which I stopped later on that day,but then I continued bleeding for a few more...

Abnormal bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently had problems with my cycle I started to bleed 2 weeks before my per. And my doc switched off the patch to the pill. Now two months later I had light spotting for 2 days 2 weeks before my per. Again I asked my doc and she said it is the hormone levels. Well I have never been...

View more questions Search