Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutedia Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2006, 09:35 AM
    Psychology
    Why study psychology?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 8, 2006, 09:44 AM
    Do you know what happened to people with mentall and emotional conditions back in the day? Not very good things. Thank God for sychologists other wise I would probably have some crazy doctor nailing stuff through my head to "cure" my depression. Studying I think helps us to have a better understanding of what goes on in the minds of people with these illnesses and It helps us to be less judgemental of these people.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2006, 09:57 AM
    Psychology
    HI,
    It is a required course for many colleges, depending on what field you go into. It gives a much better understanding of why people act the way they do, and being able to know how to approach and help some with "abnormal" behavior. It also explains what "abnormal" behavior is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychology [ 6 Answers ]

I am going to college next fall, and I am thinking abou majoring in psychology. I am having trouble finding fields of work, and careers that go along with this major. Could anyone help me out?

Psychology [ 4 Answers ]

What is the nature of consciousness? When not fully conscious, what behavious or mental activities (such as perception, learning) may occur unchanged? What activities occur but function differently? What activities cease?

Psychology [ 1 Answers ]

What is the scope of abnormal psychology?

Abnormal psychology [ 1 Answers ]

What r the applications of abnormal psychology?

Psychology [ 2 Answers ]

What is the medical term for a person who has an unnatural attraction towards himself/herself?

View more questions Search