Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondie091 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 06:46 AM
    Caribbean or west indies ?
    If I am visiting Nassua, New Provindence Island, San Juan Puerto Rico, and Aruba and I technically visiting the Caribbean islands or the West Indies ?
    blondie091 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 06:47 AM
    Sorry am I visiting the caribbean or the west indies ? Spellcheck spellcheck
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2008, 06:54 AM
    Google is your friend. Proper spelling is also essential.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 10:15 AM
    They're the same thing. The difference is if you are going to the Greater Antilles or Lesser Antilles. But that doesn't really matter either.

West Indies - MSN Encarta

Enjoy your trip - you're going to some really beautiful islands!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caribbean Song, I don't know the name. Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi!! I've been searching the net for the last hour trying to find the name of the caribbean/calypso/soca song that is usually played around the time of the West Indian Day Parade. It's a woman, and it sounds like she's saying, "We jumpin, we jumpin, we jumpin, ???? " and then she starts over...

Caribbean Pirate Movie without Cofresi? [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently seeing a preview of the movie Pirates of the Caribean and couldn't help but notice the glaring omission of the famous Puerto Rican Pirate Cofresi who was wreaking havoc wth shipping in that area. In fact, other nations protested to Spain asking the government to stop him. He was said...

Heard this song in the Caribbean last week (help!) [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I was on the island of St. Martin in the Caribbean last week (no hurricane though). Heard this great dance song (male vocal) with a line in the chorus that stuck in my mind: "There must have been a day when I could have loved you more..." Can anyone help? Please email me directly...

View more questions Search