alimujtaba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Yahoo hacked
    Somebody hacked my Yahoo ID [mod note: personal email removed]
    So anybody help me please
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2008, 01:49 AM
    How about starting a new email account with Yahoo or someplace else? It's easy to do. Do you use this email account that you already have for some kind of business?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 17, 2008, 06:46 AM
    You need to contact Yahoo. They are the only ones who can help. If you use the Help link you will eventually get to a screen where you can e-mail them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Can you still log on to your account, if so, change the email.

Also what did they do to make you believe it was "hacked"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help Someone Hacked My Yahoo [ 52 Answers ]

Hi everyone As of last night someone managed to hack into my Yahoo email account. I would just set a new email up but Ive used my account for several years and everything is stored in there. I don't know what to do, and how to regain entry, also the longer its left I wonder what someone is...

Have I been hacked? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so someone tracked my computer and I can't take it off.. what can they do with logmein? Does that program record things I have done for the day

I got hacked [ 3 Answers ]

Someone tried to do a $3000 purchase with my paypal account. I had an ultra strong password so am sure I got nailed by a keylogger. Bummer too, I was just now logged into my hosting account for a website and saw that one of my email addresses had been changed to something else! I use AVG...

Someone Hacked Me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone but someone hacked my e mail address and changed my password I've been told that the person is saying really disgusting things to people and I'd really like to know if there is someone who can help me get my password back. Because if I don't I'm in a lot of trouble!! SOMEONE PLEASE...

View more questions Search