Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shuli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Movie Title? Scientist father tries out living underwater with musical family
    I'm trying to remember the name of a movie from the 1970s in which a father creates this really cool house/pod with gadgets that an entire family can live in, and then convinces his own family to try it. The teenagers arrive, guitars and all, and befriend a seal. They start to enjoy the place until the mom accidentally releases the garbage without first sealing it. Sharks come... but not too scary and of course they all get rescued. It's a great kids film... just can't remember the name! Thank you.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2008, 10:36 PM
    This was just answered over at imdb.com. It's Hello Down There from 1969, which evidently was a significantly dumb movie and yet it featured an impressive cast, with Tony Randall, Janet Leigh, Jim Backus, Ken Berry, Roddy McDowall, Charlotte Rae, and Richard Dreyfuss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird 80's puppet/musical movie [ 4 Answers ]

I really just need to find out the name of this movie because it's driving me insane. I remember watching it when I was younger & never being able to remember the title at the time. I'm almost positive it was a movie that my mom rented but I guess it's possible that it was a TV show... anyways... ...

When I should tell my family about living on-campus [ 6 Answers ]

Next year I would prefer to live on campus, because where I live is far to school, it takes me 1h 30 min to get there. So it limits my opportunities I can take on campus. I am thinking about taking minor (additional classes) and perhaps join some club, don't worry about weather- in Chicagoland it...

Kids musical movie from 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking of a movie that was about a town with people that represented different colors. There was a purple woman who lived by herself, a red family, etc. There was one rainbow woman, but when the people didn't get along, she lost her colors. At the end, the rainbow woman (now white), got hurt,...

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

Children's movie musical about two kids who enter a coloring book [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I are trying to remember the name of this really great children's movie musical we saw as a kid and can't for the life of us remember so we were wondering if anyone could help us out. It's about two kids (a sister and brother I THINK) and they have to go into this coloring book and...

View more questions Search