Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ppilz1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Hair follicle test
    :confused: I have a hair test at the end of this week. I took some ecstacy for the first time about a week before thanksgiving. Will they be able to detect it ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2008, 07:53 PM
    No they should not be able to. Assuming that the first time was also the last time.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Estacy is dectable in your body an average of 3-5 days, depending on weight, body type and usage. ( in urine 24-72 hours. )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana in a hair follicle test [ 16 Answers ]

My son has never done any type of drugs before, he went to the beach this past summer and tried Marijuana. He said he only took 3 puffs and never tried it again. It has been about 75 days and he has to have a hair follicle drug test, would that be enough to show up in it? He is so worried.

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't smoked weed in 2 years but on Saturday I hit it 4 times and took 4 pill how could I pass with over the counter or any thing I can buy at a store I have to take a hair drug on Tuesday

Hair follicle test dec 20th [ 1 Answers ]

:( please help I was a great mom and still am I tried something I'm not proud of and now its come back to haunt me I'm 27 and someone just called cas on me and I have to do a hair folicle test on Thursday IM going to lose my 2 boys I've been clean and now its back to haunt me I have spent almost...

Hair Follicle Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hair follicle drug test coming up in a 3-4 days. I smoked marijuana about a month and a half ago for the first time in 8 years. I have short hair that I cut every week and a half. I only had a few hits off a bowl when I smoked. Will that show up in a hair follicle drug test?

View more questions Search