Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mijosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Did any one hacked mac operating system before?
    DID any hacked Mac operating system
    And what is the best OS in the world
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jan 23, 2008, 04:43 AM
    Mac OS X is safe because, by default, applications cannot be installed without authentication by the user.If you feel really paranoid,just disable java in your web browser.

As to The best OS in the world.That is a matter of choice.I use linux as my main OS,because I do not have to worry about installing anti-virus software (you can install clamwin).Or worry about anti-spyware software,adware,or a defragmenter,as linux has no registry.A Firewall is installed in all Linux distro's by default,called iptables.I do have a reserve PC using Windows,and all the above,except clamwin,I use (Avira anti-virus) ,are installed.
    It is all personal choice for the Home user,and what you intend to do.If you are a huge "gamer",and do not have a game machine (XBox,PS3,etc),then a high-end Windows machine would be ideal.At the moment,and I will probably get "flamed" for this,it is the better option than a Linux distro,due to configuration problems,which can arise,and lack of choice by the big gameing companies.Although there are "good" games" to be bought,which will play on Linux.And with some effort,you can get an iPod to work in Linux,although I know friends who have had a few headaches at the attempt.
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Linux is the best mate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Operating system [ 1 Answers ]

WHILE OPENING ANY OF MY DRIVES BY DOUBLE CLICKING A MESSAGE IS SHOWN AND I CANNOT OPEN THAT DRIVE .IF I AM OPENING D DRIVE THEN MESSAGE AS ALLOWS Cannot find script file "D:\MS32DLL.dll.vbs" I can open the drive by right clicking the mouse.

Operating system [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between winows 98 and windows XP?

No Operating System [ 7 Answers ]

I have a IBM 390X laptop, and the computer has successfully completed the hard disk data wiping process. Al Data on the computer is now unrecoverable. The computer is designed for win98, and I have a CD Windows 98 Second Edition. What are the steps I need to take to get this computer working...

View more questions Search