Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanu16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Kids living in forest protecting themselves from evil king, also saves a princess
    Hi all,

Can anyone please help me remember the title of this film I saw way back in 80's. Its not an animated film. There are kids who live in the forest. They climb trees to see far distances and make sounds like birds to warn or talk to others. They fight with arrows. There is also a castle I think at the end of the forest and they also have to rescue a princess living there. There are more than 10 kids living in the forest. There is also this evil king who tries to take over the forest but cannot fight with these kids as they are very smart for him. I can't recall more than this. If anybody has any idea please reply.

Thanks.
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2014, 07:11 AM
    Robin Hood Junior (1975) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated 80s kids flick with an inflatable forest [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a movie I watched as a kid in the 80s. I barely remember it, but it was about animals who had to leave there forest as it was chopped down. At some point in the movie they are put into a building that has an inflatable forest in it for them.

Kids movie from the 80's (puppets, king, gem, wish, goblins.etc) [ 10 Answers ]

I know there are a fair amount of people out there trying to find the title of this movie. I decided to put some of the posts concerning this movie together and hopefully, it will spark someone's memory of the title. Some one out there has to know the title of this movie.... Are there any movies...

Living and walking like a king [ 2 Answers ]

Give Me 5 Specifics Principles That Can Allow A Person To Live And Walk Like A King.

Kid's movie (small humans living in the forest) [ 5 Answers ]

Hello to all, I am trying to find out the movie which I have watched 20 years ago. There were small humans living in the forest. And 2 brothers and sisters were on a holiday with their parents or grandparents on a hotel near the forest, and 2 of these small humans got in their picnic box and...

Kids movie.Mid-late 90's.evil penguins? HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I was at work today and this girl mentioned a movie from when she was younger, and all she could remember was there were evil penguins, around this like ice berg thing.. and she thinks the head guy has a gotee.. Its driving us both mental... any thots?? PS.. its not batman returns, it's a cartoon

View more questions Search