Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfablemaster Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2006, 09:46 PM
    How do I do it?
    How do I get girls 2 like me? Any opinion will do. O and if your there orange please reply to PMs I send u
    lifeisgood Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2006, 09:58 PM
    Be nice
    Not every girl is the same but the majority of them like to be treated nice... stand out and do something that will make her fell special

Good luck
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Jan 8, 2006, 05:38 AM
    So you're a gamer...
    I'm marrying a gamer who also loves cats so there are definitely women out there for you... lol... If you want girls to like you just be yourself! Find girls that enjoy the same things you do, that way you have a jumping off point. Most women like a guy who is funny and kind. And have patience... sometimes it takes awhile to find someone special!
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2006, 05:47 AM
    Hmm
    Be yourself an time will tell.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2006, 05:50 AM
    Personalities
    Hi,
    This is a question that is asked many times, and I hope I can help.
    Almost anyone likes the following traits in a person:
    1. Always Smile. A Smile says "I'm here for you".
    2. Listen to others, and talk about them; not yourself. You can have more friends by listening to them, than by them listening to you.

Here is a link with some information, if you wish to see it.
    http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide/

Best of luck.

Jan 8, 2006, 07:19 AM
    Dam
    My only girl moved from Illinois to Ohio... all the others hate me. Well don't like me very much. I got played 20 times. How do I KNOW if THEY like me?? /

Jan 8, 2006, 07:20 AM
    Dam
    My only girl moved from Illinois to Ohio... all the others hate me. Well don't like me very much. I got played 20 times. How do I KNOW if THEY like me?
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 8, 2006, 07:20 AM
    U
    You have to be yourself all the time... Remember this girl is going to want to be with you, not some false dude. Always stay true to you and you will find the right babe soon by your side !:p
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 8, 2006, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cfablemaster
    my only girl moved from illinois to ohio... all the others hate me. well dont like me very much. i got played 20 times. how do i KNOW if THEY like me??
    Only time will tell if they like you our not, don't go rushing in with both your feet until you get too know them very well also be a little stepped back and this should stop you being played.. :eek:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2006, 07:39 AM
    BE YOURSELF. One day you will find somebody that fits your personality, fits your likes , etc...

DO NOT RUSH. Take your time and become friends and get to know people first.

Then if it is right you will know it and the other person will know it and work from there.

REMEMBER. No matter what happens, no matter who you may find, no matter who you may be with. It takes work.

Joe
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2006, 10:19 AM
    Treat others
    First of course from 13 you will be changing each year as you mature and grow and the girls will be maturing also.

And often relationships just don't work even in adults, so at times the pool of available girls available in a school or a specific class is not always that large. Some will have current boyfriends but may be broke up latter, when you have a girlfriend. I had one girl I can remember from high school, I always wanted to date her, but every time I did not have a girlfriend, she had a boyfriend, and so on. We never did get to go out.
    She was a cheer leader at the time, but of course she is about 250 lbs and is nothing like the sweet girl I remembered.

So these very early years in learning about relatonships, we do often get hurt but even the ones that put us down at one time, may be the perfect one in a few years.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Be yourself is always the way to go if your friendly and personable and not afraid to talk to the ladies then you'll go a long way to attracting females.At 13 I doubt if your looking to get married so,just talk to as many as you know and enjoy their company the rest will work itself out!:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search