Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hiscuddlebug Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Valentines,sensual,sweet,gift ideas
    okay. :]] i am back again with another question. I have posted an entry before bout how to keep my other half happy since he drives a truck and is gone ALL the time. So, valentines day is next month. hes coming home early and were spending the 14th/15th together plus another day. his birthday isn't to far after valentines day. What do you get someone that you like and want to get to know? I have known him for awhile and began dating .I don't want to do something to out there with us not being together to terribly long. I don't want to freak him out or anything. So, I need on ideas on something to do for him for valentines day and/his birthday or one or the other. I found some really cute recipes online for cakes and lil treats and stuff that he may like but I still would love some ideas. something cute/funny/romantic just anything. :]] I haven't had anyone on valentines day to share it with and I want it to be special.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 06:46 AM
    I would simply buy some nice cards and make a nice romantic meal. If he is out on the road that much this might be something he would really appreciate. No fuss just a nice meal for two.
    Marydoll Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 07:20 AM
    I agree, a nice meal for 2. If you're like me, why bother cooking it... Take him out. Treat him to a night out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Valentines Day Gift? [ 27 Answers ]

I need a unique gift that will bring a smile to a girls face that isn't all luvy dovy but sweet (not chocolate)

Anniversary gift ideas [ 6 Answers ]

This weekend is my 1st anniversary. Yeah, I know it's paper or a clock, that's not the problem. My husband and I originally agreed that we were just going to take each other on a "date". Well, he decides to tell me last night that he bought me something after we decided not to get gifts. Now I feel...

Gift ideas [ 5 Answers ]

I need ideas on what to get my because for christmas he is 24 and car mad and fishing mad I need ideas if you have any?

Christmas Gift Ideas for boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year(It'll be a year on Dec.18th) n I was wondering what I could get him for a christmas present. Ne Ideas? Btw I'm 15 n so is he.

Gift Ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

What is a good gift for a goth girl? :confused: P.S Im meeting her tonight I need a surprise gift for her then I can talk to her 2 know more about her

View more questions Search