Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShelWard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Intelligence test
    How do I get an intelligence for my 3 year old daughter? She is in preschool twice a week but they do not do testing at her school. Intellectually and mentally, she seems far above her peers.
    Thanks for your help
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Have you asked them about testing? They should be able to tell you where you can get it done. Ask your school district's administer about educational psychologists.
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Jan 16, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Well I think at the age of three
    To go for IQ tests are not to be suggested,as the chikd is still in dvelomental stage and her accurate or even under estimated IQ would not calculated, since the child's mental abilities are fully developed by maximum six years .

If you notice your child's is at her best in intelligence then just be happy and be patient to let her develop all her skills and help her polish develop her mental and physical capabilities, by playing with her,talking to her, and helping to develop her cognitive and motor skill also.

I am teaching children of three and under that is why I can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intelligence [ 2 Answers ]

Are we any more intelligent as humans than 200 hundred years ago? I don't mean base intellignece because I believe if some intelligent beings from long ago lived today (Newton, Edison, Einstein), they would still be considered as intellignet as humans go today.

Language vs Intelligence [ 6 Answers ]

Hello: In the days before language, how did we think? Did we form pictures in our heads? Were we as smart as we are now? excon

Emotional intelligence [ 2 Answers ]

Provide me any good name of book and author on the subject of EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.

Mystical Intelligence: [ 2 Answers ]

Speculation can be directed towards the Mayan civilization in Mexico. Only the magnificently decorated public buildings are left but are now being strangled by the forest at Angkor. Did the survivors of Atlantis, the lost continent, migrate east to Egypt to bring pyramids to the valley of the Nile...

View more questions Search