Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suirvale Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2006, 06:45 PM
    Field service engineer
    Hi I was a field service engineer for large laboratory instrument company, I wonder are I too old to get back to that industry,, I am now 54 and have left it 10 years ago,. I live in ireland regds mike
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2006, 07:03 PM
    Try
    You are never to old to try.

I don't know how it is in Ireland since I am in the US, I do know that there is some "youth" culture older employees often have a harder time finding a job, the main thing is never give up and to sell your ability

Good luck, we may not always win, but we need to always try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are frequently asked questions in technical interview of Chemical Engineer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I'm B.Tech in Petrochemical Technology... plz let me know the question asked in technical interview of Chemical or Process Engineer By learning any chemical software can I improve my marketability... Please help this out... :confused:

Resident engineer duties [ 5 Answers ]

Hello experts, I’m looking for all the resident engineer duties and responsibilities"Owner representative " please write it in details. Thanks in advance

Mechanical & Electrical Engineer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a assignment but don't know where to find the info. Anybody know please tell me, TQ! For each of the above professions, find out the following: (*the professions I have choose is 'Mechanical & Electrical Engineer') 1. A brief history, background and development of the profession in...

View more questions Search