Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 06:15 AM
    Thanks, Craig don't be to fooled by her angelic look ;), rpg hunn how's you doing?
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Feb 16, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Hi CBW, I am good these days, thanks.

LOL, yes... they can fool you with their cuteness, can't they?
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Millie seems to fool way to many people for my liking lol and she loves it.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 16, 2008, 11:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    hehehehehe we aim to please chery ;)
    Bless you hon. You have no idea of the depth of pleasure and warmth I get from you - to the point that it makes me cry sometimes. But at least these tears are happy ones and that does not happen often in my life.

Love you!
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Hehehehehe No need to be sad hunn you are incdredibly loved ;)
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    Bless you hon. You have no idea of the depth of pleasure and warmth I get from you - to the point that it makes me cry sometimes. But at least these tears are happy ones and that does not happen often in my life.

Love you!
    CBW is a beautiful soul... and doesn't she make the most gorgeous children :).

Oh and Chery, you are beatuful as well and the amount of people's hearts that you touched, is countless.

***hugs to two special women****
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 17, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Bless you too Allheart. Right now I'm relaxing with Jon Secada, too bad it's only his music lol, and then it will be Michael Bolton's turn (before he cut his hair and turned classic on me) Ahhhh, thank goodness still can move to the sexy music.

Ta Ta for Now Girls.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    Bless you too Allheart. Right now I'm relaxing with Jon Secada, too bad it's only his music lol, and then it will be Michael Bolton's turn (before he cut his hair and turned classic on me) Ahhhh, thank goodness still can move to the sexy music.

Ta Ta for Now Girls.

Bless you too and here's a little something for you to enjoy while relaxing ;) Enjoy beautiful one :). We can lean on each other... always

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 17, 2008, 09:20 AM
    ALLHEART!

You just made my evening wonderful!

This is one evening I'm going to forget TV and just enjoy that site till the cows come home.

I might ask you to send that song to my brothers because I don't have an account with U-Tube.

Thanks again darling, I'm crying tears of joy right now, thanks to wonderful you.

Love,
    Cher
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Hehehehehehe you two are such hunnys and I love you dearly, Allheart your email box has a special few pics in it for your viewing pleasure we went to feed the ducks today and you know what that means ;) I tested the new pushchair hehehehehe
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 17, 2008, 11:18 AM
    I think I should post this one on PG roll call just to show moms that their girls can make a whole lotta noise and get paid well for it.

If I'd have heard Candy while PG, who knows, she might have played more than just the flute in school.

YouTube - Candy Dulfer - Lily Was Here

The movie version is what got me to like this lady and she's getting better all the time. This one is still the best though, let me know if you think so too.

YouTube - Lily was here

Both are the same song,, but oh how different.

Night,night. P.S. Chery was here!
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Hehehehehe I think the one thing millie must have heard constantly when she was in me was a cat purring hehehehe as for theo well he will have heard her motor mouth all the time giggle.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 17, 2008, 11:37 AM
    With me it was a lot of country music and the Doobie Brothers cause she was born in Goergia, but when Jaime was PG my Larry used to love to lay on her tummy and listen to the baby and he'd to purred like there was no end to a sewing machine. She was always full of cat hair when she left... It must have been love at first heartbeat - that's how cats recognize what else is in their 'territory'. I bet your babe feels comfy with the purrs too now.

Now, since I can't walk too well, I imagine I'm walking through a big city at night with highheels and shaking my bum to this song... it's an escape and lots of fun, since I lived a few miles away it seems I go back through time..

YouTube - L.A. night - Lily was here this is another one with just LA at night and no people.

And then Larry wakes me up with his purrs - but I love him too.
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 11:54 AM
    He is so nosey chery when one of the boys is near and there purring he will open his eyes and look about lol unlike millie is still has the right effect on her :D.

How are you feeling generally hunny?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 17, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Feeling pain, and tired of this planet, but don't worry, I'll still be about for a while tying up loose ends and making amends where they need to be made. It's not just the cancer, but my hips and knees are killing me (pun). I'm not really ready to take those super painkillers they want to give me yet cause I still need a clear mind.

Last week, one of my neighbors and I smoked a special cigarette and we talked and laughed all night, had the munchies like crazy and it was nice, but wouldn't want to make a habit of it - but it was nice for a change to be able to just escape. I didn't even have any idea that he 'indulged' now and then, his mom told him about my problem and he just decided he'd reveal his secret herbal cure... I don't judge because some of the patients in my group use medicinal Canabis, but it's not for me yet... it is something to think abou though. Thanks for asking hon.

How are your stitches healing? Promise me you won't strain yourself, OK? Leave the laundry basket where it is and let Ben carry it for you. Tell him I said so...

Night,night.

Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Hell anythings worth a try isn't it, if it minimises the pain what the heck you just make sure your comfortable and happy everything else can whistle in the wind.

Im OK I'm 4 weeks into my recovery time two weeks left and I feel fine just not lifting anything other than madam hehehehe
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    tee hee Allheart you are so funny but my god we love you :)

Hows everything going Al???
    Going good. Today... well.. err... yesterday (its 1 am here) was my birthday so we were bery busy. IM back to work and lonving every minute. My little man just started smiling a couple weeks ago. He is 8 weeks old now, my how time flies...
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 01:10 AM
    I know mad isn't it, theo is only 4 and I'm amazed at the smiles we have been having the last week and he is blinking laughing witch I didn't think they were supposed to do yet?
    I'm amazed you have gone back to work so quickly here the government pays working mothers to stay home for 6 months to be with there kids.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 18, 2008, 02:30 AM
    My daughter also had 8 blessed weeks, but she had to use up sick-leave that she saved for a long time. She's under US Citizen job. The Germans get up to 3 years if they can manage with only 60-70 percent of usual salary, and they can split this time up with their husbands, or the fathers of the kids. That is what my ex-son-in-law is doing with his new daughter - kind of like getting money for being unemployed. He has no job, but owns two houses and one flat, so he does not get unemployment and is complaining that he cannot make it through each month. I cannot even pay the rent this month due to med bills and medications, and between waiting for official retirement. If I went now, my poor daughter would have to foot the bill to burn me, and that is something I never intended.. but she can sell some pretty nice things to make up for the financial loss. I guess the best laid plans of mice and men apply here.

The hardest part of being an employed Mom is having to give your baby to another woman in those early impressionable years - and you miss out on a lot. I was lucky to be with mine for 5 years at home before I had to give her up. Society today makes it difficult on some of us, but they are a blessing and we should never feel guilty for wanting to make a comfy home with lots of love for them.

Bless all of you for having the pleasure of being moms in the first place. Some are not that lucky... so always look on the bright side and give your babes a great big hug for me...

alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 12:29 PM
    The government allows us to take up to 12 weeks, but it is not paid. I could only afford to be off 8. we are lucky that we work opposite shifts, so one of us is always here with the kids. No daycare this time around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chantix.any luck [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone used the drug chantix to quite smoking? My wife has been taking it for a couple of weeks now, she has cut down drastically (1-2 packs a day, now 1-5 smokes a day) but not completely quit. She wants me to try this so I thought I would ask how the success has been. I smoke 2-3 packs a...

No Luck [ 2 Answers ]

Need A Reliable Free Service For Locating A Lost Love Not Paying Any More Never Come Up With Results On Maiden Name!

Just my luck [ 62 Answers ]

Hey guys So there I am, in the cinema with me new girl, holding hands, kissin all the usual stuff, movie ends and she has to go to the ladeez. So I'm standing outside with the rest of the boyfriends and pervs when I look over and see me ex coming up the stairs, I get that feeling you get but...

Okay all wish me luck [ 13 Answers ]

I have my math final today... if I don't get at least a D.. then I will have to pay for college. I have studied... so I hope I do well... WISH ME LUCK!!

Just my luck [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the techno song played in the final scene and credits of the movie "Just My Luck"

View more questions Search