Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qu_IT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 12:54 AM
    Can I create partition in Raid 5 with Windows 2003 Server OS?
    Elo... How can I create a partition in Raid 5 Controller with Windows 2003 Server OS without any losing data and configuration?

Thanks in advance.
    Snow_death Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Jan 31, 2008, 10:59 AM
    You can create one and it will ask for your "source" drive just select the drive that Windows is currently loaded on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Windows Server Domain (for MCSE) and internet sharing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a small, (four computer domain), that I am setting up for my MCSE. I have a DC that is connected to the internet via Wireless. I have actually have DNS hosted on that and it is working. My other member server is connected via cable to the DC. I had network bridging working. ...

Downgrade windows 2003 server to windows 2000 server procedure [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Recently I planned to buy a server with windows 2k server OS. Unfortunately I was told that win 2k server will be no longer in support at 2007.:confused: What happen is that the application I need to run is under win 2k server only, can anyone advise me how to perform the downgrade...

Windows Server 2003 Share Access [ 9 Answers ]

I am in the process of upgrading a peer to peer windows xp network environment to a windows server 2003 domain. My clients have windows xp pro with a third party program installed for point of sale and accounts receivable management. The program requires access to a network share folder housing the...

Setting up Windows Server 2003 [ 6 Answers ]

Okay I have a few questions. First is my Cable ISP gives me a Dynamic IP Address. But I would like to set up a home net work with Windows 2003 server. I would like to physically set it up this way. Modem to Router with DHCP turned off on the router, then router to server with DHCP, then...

View more questions Search