Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susy Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Jan 15, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Credit score
    HI.
    I have a car, which is financed by Chase auto finance. Well I signed up for paymatics. This will deduct money from my checking account every month. I don't know what happened with this "paymatics" that deducted my money, and then it reversed it back to my bank. I had sufficient funds in my bank, but I called my bank to make sure everything was OK. They said it was because I had sufficient funds. So I called Chase Auto finance. They said that they will see why the payment was reversed, and that I had to check my checking account for a second attend of withdrawal from Chase. I asked them if this will affect my credit. They said NO because it was not my fault, and they will try to fix it. However. I want to ask. Will this affect my credit? The money is supposed to be deducted from my account every month. My account shows 6 days past due. This is unbelievable.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 15, 2008, 07:53 PM
    First, please don't post multiple copies of the same note.

Its unlikely to affect your credit, unless Chase reports it late.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 15, 2008, 08:30 PM
    You should keep a check on your credit report over the next few months, get the name and employee number of who you talk to and who tells you it will not count against you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FICO Credit Score: Maintain a 50% debt to credit-limit ratio on _each_ card? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been advised that I should transfer part of a balance of one credit card to another card in order to maintain 50% debt to credit limit ratio on _each_ card even though my _total_ debt to credit limit ratio is already below 50%. (Most of the debt is on one card for convenience.) I could...

My brother's credit debt harming my credit score! [ 2 Answers ]

Just some background information- my brother has many, many debts. (he is a lawyer that just never succeeded and has no real work ethic) So he uses my father's credit cards, pays the minimum amount every month, and he basically lives off my father's credit cards for all of his expenses. My brother...

Credit score [ 1 Answers ]

How badly does a voluntary repo affect your credit?

Credit score [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I recently paid off three IRS liens on our house which were also showing up on our credit reports. Instead of our scores going up, they dropped slightly. Can anyone tell me what happened or how to question this to the appropriate people? Thanks. Kat

View more questions Search