Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janaprieta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 06:30 PM
    How to ease a pain
    My son hates me. He treats very bad although we talk almost never. I know I made many mistakes, but I also know I've done a great deal for him. I feel a terrible pain, how can I ease this pain?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2008, 06:48 PM
    How old is he? Does he live with you? Does he ever talk to you at all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone ease my mind before I go crazy [ 3 Answers ]

I dated this guy for about 9 months. In this time I wasn't the greatest, I was going through some things and it started to bleed onto the relationship. It wasn't all bad though , we were very very close . We both loved each other very much and both cried when it was over. We said we would be...

Books to read to improve the Self, Relationships, ease Breakups, and so forth. [ 4 Answers ]

I noticed that in some threads, people would occasionally mention books that they had been reading about relationships (whether it was with someone, or the relationship you build with yourself). I’m talking about books that really help. I thought it would be a good idea for people to list the...

Set my mind at ease [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am asking someone to let me know what to expect at my divorce trial and how should I prepare?

Ease commencement laws [ 5 Answers ]

I recently moved out of my apartment in North Carolina and I gave 30 days notice instead of the 60 days that is on my lease. I knew that I was liable for the next 30 days if somebody did not move in. However, I called the management company on the 13th, pretending to be inquiring as to whether or...

Ease of YaBB Forum Install? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it easy to build, these yabb boards?

View more questions Search