Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 7, 2006, 10:05 AM
    Ghosty?
    Okay. Back when I was a teenager we moved into this house at which I am living at now. I experienced some strange goings on in my room. Should have known something was up when I felt so drawn to it. Strange things such as someone jumping on my bed and pulling my blanket half way down started happening the first night and nights after. Once I felt myself floating and a whisper like it was right up in my ear canal said" its okay." Another time the person jumped on my bed again and the same whiper which sounded like it came from a corner of my room angrily said" leave her alone!" Ive had two dreams about a headless young man who is holding me. One he is naked and in the other he is wearing jeans and a blue flannel shirt. SOmetimes it would kiss me on the cheek and sometimes pat me on the cheek as in a "hey wake up!" sort of pat. My parents nor my church group would believe me then my grandmother slept in my room when I was in Kentucky and according to her whatever spirit was in my room did not want her in there. My dad says that whatever it was did not like them in my room too much either. Well according to them they prayed over my room so it should be ghost free. Well Ghosty must still be there cause Im still getting jumped on, still get kissed on the cheek, and the other day I was woken up at 1 in the freakin morning cause something that sounded like a trumpet sort of noise right next to my bed woke me up. Sometimes when Im in that room at night it feels like if I open the door I will see nothing but darkness and that room and I are the only thing that exists in the world and its like that feeling echos through the whole room.
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jan 7, 2006, 03:34 PM
    An interesting tale
    Here's something to make you sleep easy.Many years ago,an ex girlfriends parents owned a farm house,in lovely countryside.It was an old manor house,with a barn,a courtyard,pond,very grand in fact.One night,when I was allowed to stay there,I remember it being hot,and so naturally I left my bedroom window open.Early the next morning,just as dawn was breaking,the bedroom where I was sleeping,filled up with the smell of rose petals.Later that morning,over breakfast,I discussed this with the family,hopeing they would'nt think I was mad,or had been dreaming.My ex girlfriends parents both told me,that the room where I had slept,the owners in the middle ages used to use that room for storing rose petals,which were later transformed,along with other natural things,as medicine,to help family members who were ill.Apparently,other people who had slept in that room,used to experience the same thing.There were flowers in the garden outside,including rose bushes,so I suppose I could put it down to the early morning breeze blowing into the room,and carrying the scent.But this was much more deeper than that.All this from someone who keeps an open mind on ghostly matters,but is'nt totally convinced.However,it was very odd.
    cfablemaster Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2006, 04:17 PM
    Ghost
    Most people never truly know who and what is beyond our life. It might be a memory of past events ghost which try to remind you of the past. Or it might want to tell you something. Try a sayance or a 2 person weegi board. It must be 2 people or you are succeptible to the spirits persuasion
    Try talking to him. Stay up and ask him why is he here and who is he. I don't know if this will work but its worth a try. I've lived with a ghost that's saved my life before.

Jan 7, 2006, 04:25 PM
    Ive gotten some pretty interesting information from my half brother(my favorite brother by the way) about the neighbor hood we live in. Turns out we are not the only ghostly house. One has the spirit of a Native American gentleman who is only nice to the little girl who lives there. He has thrown knives, groans as if in pain, and yells for people to get out. 5 people have stated seeing a young white male with blonde hair wearing attire that a nativie american would have worn back in the day. He has been seeing walking from our yard to the edge of the wood across the street and then vanishes in thin air. This is always a few minutes before dark. Haven't heard anything on this house yet except that one of the children of the family that lived here before us messed with something he didn't understand and then strange things started happening after that. I guess we are lucky because what ever was unleashed was not anywhere near as nice to them. They talked of feeling like they were being burned all over their body and a desk being shoved by some unseen force across the room, and their dog barking at one corner of the room at something that only he could see.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2006, 04:27 PM
    Opinion
    I would normally advice against communication with any "spirits" I do try to respect various religious ideas but often channeling, communication of various sorts merely allows other spirits to also enter into an area.

There are many reasons for things that happen but the spirit world does operate under rules. Spirits can be removed ( and perhaps those ones were for a while, but again things removed and be allowed to return and do so though various ways.

First while it may seem silly, if you dislike this spirit doing things, why not merely ask it not to, ( esp the 1 am things)

You have never mentioned if these experiences bother you or are invited and looked forward ( except perhaps 1 am) At 1 am, good spirit or not, the holy water would be coming out
    cfablemaster Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2006, 04:32 PM
    Ghosts
    Yes communication with spirits may release 1 but when done with more than 1 people and people with great faith and belief you can very easily hold them bak.
    I was toched by a grey hand before. Something in my house turned my moms TV on while it was off. Come 2 find out that if the TV wasn't on she wuldnt have noticed that she left a candle burning. It turned our smoke detector on
    1ce. Reasons unknown for that.lol. Spirits can be evil or good. I've tried magic and summoning before. But my faith protects me from evil spirits I may awaken.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2006, 04:41 PM
    I have always been interested in the unexplained, ghostly experiances, and others. It sounds very common experience that you have experience and I do believe that some people are more sensitive to the experiancing of spirits. Some religions or people like to dismiss it altogether but I do believe that we all are connected. Physical and spiritual and yes there are laws that apply to both. I think the advice was good. To actually communicate, and ask them not to do certain things or even encourage them to move on. There is obvously something dramatic that happened in that house and if suicide is involved then that is probably why the spirit(s) can not move on.

Joe

Jan 7, 2006, 04:46 PM
    Lets just say I haven't gotten too much sleep. I have too keep the TV or radio playing. It seems this spirit or whatever stays away when I do that but I can't sleep very well that way. I feel partial to them in away cause they have been nice to me and doesn't mess with my children but it doesn't seem nice to others so I feel special in a way like they only trust me. What bothers me is sometimes its like Its nice to me but then other times Its like something not good is there too. I don't know if that's just another mood of the same spirit or if there is more than one. When I heard the trumpet noise it felt like there was something bad there.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2006, 06:04 PM
    My feeling is there is more then one spirit. That is before you even said anything. As I said spirit or spirits. You have a sense of good and bad, but I doubt that it is a different mood from the same spirit. That is another good idea leaving the radio or TV on. Actually when I was younger that is the only way I could sleep. Have you ever tried saying anything to them? Maybe you should try if you have not already.

Joe

It is also good to know that they have a liking to you and your children.

Jan 7, 2006, 06:25 PM
    I have sometimes when I was alone tried telling them that I respect them and they have just as much right to be here but would they please not jump on my bed. The jumping has cut short but not by much. I don't know if they don't understand me or what.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search