Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ruthie85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Last Pay Stub
    How do I use my last pay stub to file my taxes.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 15, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Most paystubs have year to Date figures. Use those.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 15, 2008, 11:32 AM
    You will need to know what your employer's tax ID number is.

If you worked for the same employer in 2006, you can find that ID number on the 2006 W-2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a Stub out? [ 4 Answers ]

What is a stub out?? My contract calls for contractor to have the plumber "stub-out" a bathroom (1/2 bath) in the attic. I anticipated a capped off place for toilet and a capped off drain and water pipes for a sink plus vents. Don't see any thing and I get some circular logic from the contractor....

Condensation drain stub out [ 1 Answers ]

Can you attach a 3/4" condensation drain to a utility sink on a 2" circuit vented drain? I'm specifically concerned with the code that says "all fixtures will attach individually and horizontally to the building drain".

Stub out broke off in wall [ 1 Answers ]

Caan some one help me, I was changing the shower head, and then thought I should change the neck out. When removing the neck I thought it came out to easy. When I looked inside the wall about a quarter inch was still stuck in.. How can I fix this problem with out removing any tiles... ...

Toilet stub [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4" pvc tube that come straight up through the concrete it is capped off and is stuck in the ground. I am pretty sure this is a stub for a toilet. My question is how do I install the toilet do I need to work the pvc loose or do I cut it off floor level and set the toilet on it? Also there...

RPC stub [ 1 Answers ]

I did a recovery in my PC and now when I try ro install some programs this error apears:error #0x80070725 incompatible version of the RPC stub. what is going on ?

View more questions Search