Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyieka Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Jan 7, 2006, 03:16 AM
    No Signal to the Monitor
    Our computer decided to take a breakdown, and there is no signal to the monitor we tried another monitor and still nothing the computer lights up the cd drive light flickers, the mother board light is on and the fan works, however when we swapped swapped the hard drive into another computer that was working the same thing happened and now both computers have the same problem any ideas guys? I'll be most gratful for any replies received and any help offered.

Thank you.

Ty:confused:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 7, 2006, 05:18 AM
    There are numerous threads on this forum concerning this issue, have you had a look thro' them and tried any of the posted suggestions ?

If you could also let us have more of your computer specs, like OS, CPU etc, then we'll be able to offer better assistance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor = no signal need help [ 13 Answers ]

Prepare for a possibly long detailed description of my problem. OK first off... it seems there's lots of people with this problem but not many solutions (I haven't found anyone that's said "thanks it works now")... I even googled stuff like "no signal from monitor" (which is how I found this...

Monitor no signal [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a graphics card that doesn't work for my PC,as in there are no beebs,and the monitor stays blank when I turn it on with an amber light, I have a ic7-g motherboard and the graphics card ati radeon 9800 pro doesn't work for my mobo and I dunt know why(it should work,other people...

Monitor - No signal [ 53 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm trying to build my own computer without my husband's help so I can learn stuff along the way. My first obstacle is that the monitor has no signal. The computer I am upgrading is my brother's old one and I played cards on it just last week before he gave it to me. When I brought it home...

No Monitor Signal [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I recently tried to install a Radeon 9550 256mb AGP, on a compaq. Being the idiot I am I did not uninstall the on-board video first, I inserted the videocard and now I get no signal to the monitor, I have tried removing the Radeon and using the onboard video again, but still no picture. All...

No signal to monitor [ 8 Answers ]

OK like a week ago I unhooked my computer then just awhile ago I rehooked it back up and like the computer starts up and everything its just there is no signal to my moniter and the cd rom drive doesn't open or close and I also can't power the computer down by the power button ihave to turn it off...

View more questions Search