Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joekitchen15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 12:36 AM
    Transfer of probation
    I am looking to transfer my probation from the state of Michigan to the state of Texas?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2008, 01:12 AM
    You might want to look first at the information on the following link that is by one of our wise members, excon concerning how to transfer probation.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html
    like2smile Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Usually your probation officer can help you with the transfer. It helps if you have a job lined up, place to stay and know someone (friend, relative). If you don't report to the probation dept. it can be harder on your own having to write either the state or federal dept. based on if it was a state or federal conviction. It can be done but it may take longer because you may need the judge's approval(the one who sentenced you).
    Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation transfer [ 1 Answers ]

My situation is this . My husband is on probation in N.Y for felony DWI. He is on probation for 5 years he has 3 left . He has has been a model probationer . Not one problem . My job transferred in July from N.Y to South Carolina . I'm a federal officer for homeland security . The probation...

Can I transfer my probation? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if I can transfer my probation to another state if I'm on informal probation?

Probation Transfer [ 2 Answers ]

Im entirely frustrated. I am stuck in Texas, with no friends, family, and support. When I first moved down here, I caught a felony charge dealing with someone I thought was a friends. I then pursued to toughing it out for the next 2 1/2 years, with no satisfaction or results. Im fed up and...

Probation transfer [ 1 Answers ]

What is the estimated fee for probation transfer

View more questions Search