Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lavia Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 08:26 PM
    How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet
    Hello,
    Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically.
    But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software is out of date. So I want to update them (No.B& C).
    How should I do?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Download, copy to flash drive and run on B + C

Download AVG Anti-Virus Definitions January 13, 2008 - Latest free virus definitons for AVG AntiVirus - Softpedia

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/24/lng/us/tpl/v5
    Shelesh Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Feb 11, 2009, 04:19 AM

If any software need to be install to access the internet, install them and then connect to the internet by using the cable for PC A or if you have wi-fi, u can use it.. There are modems (like the one I have) which can be use connect two PC to the internet..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

As a result of new Windows update (15 Dec) Internet exploder cannot find any website. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my Windows XP installed new updates to my PC yesterday (15 Dec 2007) during shut down. Once I opened my PC again Internet explorer cannot find any website. Skype is still working normally. How to fix the problem? Windows update doesn't work now because of that Internet Explorer malfunction.

Norton2003 Antivirus "live update"I [ 3 Answers ]

I have windows XP, installed Norton Antivirus, and when I try and update my Live update, the program comes back and says I don't hve a server. I do have MCHSI SERVER, I can bring up my e-mail, or anything on the web. I tried to go to Symantec web page and tried everything they had. They didn't have...

How come my computer doesn't connect to the internet through dialup [ 7 Answers ]

What can I do to make my computer connect to the internet using dialup :confused:

View more questions Search